Wednesday 25 November 2009

Love Quotes

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. (Roy Croft)

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be. (unknown)

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go. (Anonymous)

BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL (Hemmingway)

To say the truth, reason and love keep little company together now-a-days. (William Shakespeare)

Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. (George Jean Nathan)

Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference. (Libbie Fudim)

No comments: