Friday 4 April 2008

uhm...




Uhm, I have a bad news. I’m not worked with my Mom anymore. I’m still working at elementry school, but my Mom was not as head master in that school. My Mom move to Cikutra Elementry School at the end of March, whereas I have a new Head Master right now. His name is Mr. Odir. I don’t know much about him. I just can pray he wil be nice to us.
And another bad news are… I am bankrupt! Huaaaa… (not really bankrupt off course!)
Why I have not saving my money up to the present time? Do you have a solution for me???
………
[my prayer at this week: “… Jangan butakan hati menjadi cinta yang semu…” (Sherina-Jalan Cinta). I hope God always opened my heart to find my soulmate immediately. Yeah, I was 21 years old and… my Mom keep pushing me to find marriage partner. Find a marriage partner isn't easy! Damn! It is more difficult than find a job]

1 comment:

strawberrystory said...

oyyyyyy..... gaya kaw ayeuna mah inggris na ngelehkeun eike euy....
tapi.... SALUTTTT... yupz, salut buat kmu... one step ahead... gitu dong.... mkin canggih... hehehhhh